On the Web
Send Oussama an email
EPSRC Research Fellow"
Oussama is an EPSRC Research Fellow and Principle Investigator on the project Crossmodal Interactive Tools for Inclusive Learning, which investigates the design of technology that can improve the inclusion of visually impaired kids in mainstream schools. Prior to this, Oussama held two postdoctoral research positions at Queen Mary University of London, working as a Researcher Co-Investigator on two EPSRC-funded projects: Design Patterns for Inclusive Collaboration and Collaborative Crossmodal Interfaces. He was also an Associate Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from the University of London. His research interests include:
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Auditory Display and Sonification
- Haptics and Tactile Display
- Multimodal and Crossmodal Interaction
- Computer-Supported Cooperative Work
- Digital inclusion
- Participatory Design
- Accessibility and Assistive Technology.